To review the property profiles for your team click the 'list' button or 'home' button on the top menu. You should see a set of headline profile counts at the top of the page, followed by an interactive map and table showing all the property profiles listed under your team.
To create a new property click the plus button in the top right navigation menu. If you are a member of multiple teams, you will need to select which team to create the property under.
To edit existing properties, click the buttons to the right of each property in the profile table, including review / edit the rating, review / edit the action plan.
To generate a PDF report for the property click 'PDF' next to the relevant property. You can also generate a PDF report within the profile view using the top right navigation menu.
To generate a CSV report of all property data click the download / cloud button at the top of the table (Note: you will need to have Admin team access level to perform this function).
To generate a report you have two options.
- If you are working within an existing report you can click the PDF icon in the top menu bar
- If you are in the Team Dashboard view (accessed by clicking the 'list' or 'home' button) click the PDF button next to the relevant property in the property table
To edit the report template including the report logo, standard text copy or styling:
- Navigate to your Team Admin console by clicking the 'profile' icon in the top right navigation menu and then clicking your team from the dropdown menu
- Click 'Update report text' to provide standard content for the beginning or end of the generated PDF reports
- Click 'Update report images' to update the cover image, header or footer images
To edit your team navigate to the team console by clicking the 'profile' icon button in the top right of the app, then selecting your team and clicking the 'Team Members' panel. Note, you will need Admin access to add and edit team members. Contact your team administrator if you need this access level.
To add a team member:
- click the 'Invite Team Members' button within the member admin panel (see above)
- provide the email address that your team member used to sign up and the
- specify the access level that you intend for the user, for a rough guide
To change the access level for a team member, click the 'pencil' button next to the relevant team member and modify their access level using the dropdown menu.
The different access levels can perform a different range of features.
- members can create properties under a team but can only access and review those properties they have created or those that have been assigned to them
- managers have the same rights as members but can also access and review all properties across the team, regardless of who the property is created by / assigned to
- admins have the same rights as managers but can also add and remove team members
To delete a team member click the 'bin' button next to the the relevant team member