To create or manage your offers you'll need to navigate to your Team admin page by clicking the button on the top right of the app, then clicking your team. You then need to click the Offers tab to show a table existing offers specified for your team.
Each offer has the following features:
- Offer name: the title of the product or service offer displayed to customers
- Logo: an image displayed in the offer summary listing, the logo will be dynamically resized but it will look the best if roughly square in dimensions and a reasonable resolution
- Images: up to 3 images of the product or service used in the offer detail listing (ideally large and high resolution)
- Summary: a short one or two sentence summary describing the product or service offer
- Description: roughly 3 paragraphs of rich text providing a detailed description of the product or service offer
- Price (optional): a price (fixed), price range (lower and upper limit) or pricing rate (e.g. if ceiling insulation, $ / m2 ceiling area plus $ fixed fee)
To create an offer click 'Create offer' below the Offers table.
To edit an existing offer click 'Edit' next to an offer in the table.
To publish an offer, click 'Publish' next to an offer in the table and select which domains to publish to.
To create and manage offers you need to be registered as an admin or manager within a Supplier team. If you don't have access, contact your team admin.