Ecologic Professional is a web and mobile app to help building professionals rapidly assess the energy performance of residential and commercial buildings and generate tailored business cases for high performance building features, fixtures and appliances.
How it works
- the building professional asks the customer a targeted set of questions about their building and appliances and inputs the data to our web or mobile app (audits can be undertaken remotely over the phone or in-person)
- the property details are uploaded to our platform where we simulate the building thermal performance, its appliance electrical loads, bill costs, and bill savings of a range of energy saving fittings and appliances
- the platform returns an online dashboard and PDF report which can be emailed to the customer, providing a personalised action plan and business case, and a set of recommended products
- the building professional then installs the desired set of products or subcontracts a third party provider where necessary using the in-app dispatch tool
The tool is unique in combining:
- the simplicity to rapidly collect and analyse a rich description of a property with minimal training, enabling an assessment report to be sent to the client before leaving the building and
- the sophistication to provide individually tailored estimates of energy savings that take account of the local climate, building features, installed appliances and tariffs.
- a layered questionnaire interface and an intelligent, location-based defaulting system to enable users to provide as much or as little information as desired
- a building specification tool for rapidly describing 3D building geometries suitable for thermal simulations using aerial photography and computational geometry algorithms
- Multiple audit tracking, allowing you to upload, securely store, and review all of your audit data and results for later use
- PDF reports, allowing a full report to be automatically generated and emailed to the customer before leaving the building
- Team management, allowing you to monitor and coordinate the audit activity across your team, including member access controls, team dispatch etc
- Custom branding of the audit reports including custom logos, colours and styling
Use cases and benefits
- energy auditors and building performance assessors, to reduce time taken to capture property data and prepare reports for customers and regulatory bodies
- architects and building designers, to rapidly pre-assess the performance of various building designs, prior to engaging a building services engineer
- builders and tradespeople, to provide customers with a business case for specifying high performance building elements and fixtures
- real estate agents and property assessors, to showcase the energy efficiency of high performance properties
- hvac installers and providers, to accurately specify the size and estimate the differing operating costs of heating and air conditioning systems
- solar HW/PV installers and providers, to accurately specify the optimal installed capacity and estimate the bill savings from solar systems
The product is offered to building professionals using a pay-per-audit model, at $30 per audit. Sign up for a free trial here or contact email@example.com if you have any further questions.